Our website FWallpapers.com is in compliance with the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any copyright infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes all of the information listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- URL of the copyrighted wallpaper or content on our website.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email address.
- A statement that the authorized person has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate.
Such written notification should be sent to our designated agent via email: DMCA@fwallpapers.com
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your wallpapers has been removed in error then please contact us with the subject "Counter-Notification".